Senior FPGA Engineer – London – 55k - 65k
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for a fast-growing electronics manufacturer who are now seeking an FPGA Engineer to join their team!
As an Senior FPGA Engineer you will be working both individually and within small teams to deliver innovation and edge technology solutions.
This is an FPGA Engineer that can offer opportunities for career progression.
Key skills and experience for this Senior FPGA role:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or related field
- Experience of Programming in VHDL
- Minimum 5 years post-grad experience in FPGA development
- High-speed timing closure
- Proven FPGA designs Background
- Track record in producing designs on time and within budget.
The salary for this position of Senior FPGA Engineer will be circa £65,000 depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme, remote working, and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this Senior FPGA Engineer job.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.