Senior FPGA Design Engineer - West London - £60K - £70k
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for a rapidly expanding electronics manufacturer now seeking an Senior FPGA Design Engineer to help develop their new generation products!
As a Senior FPGA Design Engineer you will be working both individually and within small teams to deliver solutions to challenging problems. Their products are used globally you will get the chance to see your work being used in the real world.
This is a Senior FPGA Design Engineer that can offer semi remote work, and great opportunities for career progression.
- Working with a broad range DSP/Filters
- Setup of FPGA/Board
- Control of hardware to transmit and receive RF
- Work with Embedded Software Engineers, R&D, and Systems
- Use high-quality test strategies
- Take part in code and design
- Support teammates/junior team
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of Programming in VHDL
- High-speed timing closure
- Proven FPGA designs Background
- track record in producing designs on time and within budget
The salary for this position of Senior FPGA Design Engineer will be circa £60,000 - £70,000 depending on experience. The benefits package includes an fantastic pension scheme, company bonus, flexible working and additional Benefits. If you’re interested in this Senior FPGA Design Engineer job, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.