Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for an innovative solutions provider who are now seeking a Senior Electronics Engineer.
This is a Senior Electronics Engineer role that can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression. The work will range from electronics development, system engineering, technical management, including legislative conformity, and coaching a small electronics design team.
Key skills and experience needed for this Senior Electronics Engineer job:
- Experience and knowledge in all aspects of electronics design
- Hands on experience with software for schematic design
- Knowledge of conversion of analogue signals in each direction
- Understanding of AC circuits
- Knowledge of routing and build-pack production
- Understanding of control theory
- Working knowledge of troubleshooting mixed signal circuits
- Experience in prototyping
The salary for this position of an Senior Electronics Engineer will be circa £60,000 - £70,000 per annum depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this Electronic Design Engineer role.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.