RF Design Engineer – Herefordshire– Semi Remote – DOE
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for an RF design and manufacturing market leader who is now seeking a RF Design Engineer.
This is a RF Design Engineer role that can offer up to two days working from home a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression.
Key skills required for this RF Engineer role:
- Produce high-quality RF designs that meet agreed goals
- Conduct analysis and simulation to make sure that products meet requirements
- Through the design process you will need to work closely with Engineers from other fields to ensure a successful final product
- Be confident in using the test equipment.
- Aid Pre-sales engineers on new opportunities
- Technical assistance to NPI and production testing when necessary
The salary for this position of RF Design Engineer will be circa £60,000 depending on experience. The benefits package includes up to 2 days working from home, early start & finish time, relocation support, VISA sponsorship a fantastic pension scheme, and more. If you are interested in this RF Design Engineer role, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.