We are currently actively on the search for a highly driven and motivated Recruitment consultant to join our rapidly expanding company, to play a vital role in our continued success of becoming a specialist technical recruitment agency across the UK. You will be working alongside a Director and have support of an extremely experienced manager to help you succeed in the role.
Where are we based?
Our new office will be in the heart of Watford, with easy access to amenities, station and shops.
What’s the job?
This is a diverse and challenging position for a recruiter who is resilient and determined to be successful. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be engaging with employers and jobseekers on a day-to-day basis and using your business development skills to win new clients.
What we’re offering:
Apart from offering a competitive salary and industry leading uncapped commission structure, we are also offering the following:
- Fantastic training scheme to help you progress quickly
- Clear and transparent career plan
- High achievers' rewards and one of the best commission structures
- Flexible working
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays, raising by 1 day for each year worked (up to 5 days max)
- Smart casual dress code
- Lunch clubs at top restaurants and days outs
- Referral and achievement bonuses
- Monthly socials events
Your role as Recruitment Consultant includes:
- Winning new business, making outbound calls and emails
- Attendings client meetings with new start-ups and large businesses
- Sourcing suitable candidates for jobs
- Managing the full interview process
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with clients and candidates
- Being a great team player
- Minimum 1+ experience in a busy recruitment or sales roles
- Business mindset, with good initiative and resilience
- Be self-sufficient, results driven and eager to learn
- Proficient computer, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV, demonstrating how your skills and experience meet all the criteria on the Job Description.