Recruitment Consultant, Watford
We are currently recruiting for a highly driven and motivated individual to join our expanding team as a Recruitment Consultant at Hexwired Recruitment, based in Watford, Hertfordshire. As a Recruitment Consultant you will play a vital role in our continued success of becoming the go to specialist technical recruitment agency across the UK. We are a growing organisation who will offer you a clear career progression plan and will help you develop in the role from entry level recruitment consultant into senior positions.
The Recruitment Consultant will be joining a team which is headed up by specialist recruiters who are experts in the field. At Hexwired, there is close knit team feel, providing you with the perfect environment to learn, succeed and progress. You will be working alongside a director and have the support of an extremely experienced manager to help you succeed in the role. Providing you with thorough learning and development training, guidance and one to one support, to help you become a top billing recruitment consultant.
What’s the job?
This is a diverse and challenging position for a recruiter who is resilient and determined to be successful. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be engaging with employers and jobseekers on a day-to-day basis and using your business development skills to win new clients.
Your role as Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Building new business, making outbound calls and sending emails
- Attendings client meetings with new start-ups and large businesses
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with clients and candidates
- Identifying talent that hit the requirements for roles, this will include finding roles for niche and talented individuals
- Building the company name and image positively within the technology industry
- Being a great team player
- Educated to a minimum of bachelor’s degree level
- Experience in a busy sales or customer facing role
- Proof of being a high performing individual, from extra-curricular activities, work, university and so on
- Articulate, excellent communicator
- Money motivated and results driven
- Resilient and hardworking
- Problem solver and eager to learn
What we’re offering recruitment consultants:
Apart from offering a competitive salary and industry leading uncapped commission structure for the Recruitment Consultant, we are also offering the following:
- Fantastic training scheme to help you progress quickly
- Clear and transparent career plan
- High achievers' rewards and one of the best commission structures
- Flexible working
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays, raising by 1 day for each year worked (up to 5 days max)
- Smart casual dress code
- Lunch clubs at top restaurants and days outs
- Referral and achievement bonuses
- Monthly socials events
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV, demonstrating how your skills and experience meet all the criteria on the Recruitment Consultant job description.