Project Engineer – Oxford - £35K - £45k
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a fast growing electronics manufacturer, who are now seeking a Project Engineer.
As a Project Engineer, you will be the link between the Engineering design team and the Production and Assembly team.
This is a Project Engineer role that can offer shares, bonus, and great opportunities for career progression.
- Assist with resolving problems
- Making products effective and durable
Skills and experience required:
- Electronics design and test
- Liaise with suppliers to locate replacements for obsoletion or shortages
- Mechanical design, inspection/ test
- Knowledge of MRP and CAD tools
- Able to write and maintain the documents
- Knowledge of MS Office
The salary for this position of Project Engineer will be circa £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme, company bonus, flexible working, and additional Benefits. Please apply if you are interested in this Project Engineer role.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science, or Simulation contact us today