Lead Python Developer – £90k – Semi Remote - London
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a rapidly expanding R&D company developing bespoke Simulation applications. They're now seeking a Lead Python Developer to help develop a brand new product the company is developing from scratch utilising Computer Vision algorithms and 3D modelling.
The company are working in a multi-billion dollar industry so this is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a challenging an rewarding role within Machine Learning. As a Lead Python Developer you will be leading a small team of developers on a range of ML and 3D data projects.
- Masters or PhD in Machine Learning, Physics or Similar
- 4+ years commercial Python experience
- Previous team Lead experience
- Experience working on cloud platforms, preferably AWS
- Good experience working on PostgreSQL
- Previous experience working on AI assisted products is highly desirable but not essential
The company are looking to offer circa £90k+ benefits including equity along with remote working and the chance to work on the latest tech available! If you would be interested in this Lead Python Developer job, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.