Lead Embedded Software Engineer – Gloucester - £80k - £90k – Semi remote
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a world leader in the Aerospace sector in Gloucester who are now seeking a Lead Embedded Software Engineer with solid experience in Control systems to help develop their next generation of solutions.
The company are rapidly expanding due to successful investment as well as partnerships with several multinationals in their sector. You will be part of a world leading R&D team developing ground breaking solutions.
As a Lead Embedded Software engineer, you will be leading a brand new project from scratch, developing solutions to complex energy constraints utilising the latest technology in control systems and analysis.
- 5+ years commercial Embedded Software experience
- Experience working in a regulated development environment (Aerospace, Automotive etc)
- Solid hands on Team Lead experience
- Experience using Matlab/Simulink
- Experience working to aerospace standards (DO-145, DO-178 etc) is highly desirable
The company are rapidly expanding and are at the forefront of their industry. They are looking to pay circa £90k along with an excellent benefits package. If you’re interested in this Lead Software role, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.