Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for a fast-growing electronics manufacturer who is now seeking a Hardware Engineer to join their team.
As a Hardware Engineer, you will be working both individually and within small teams to deliver innovation and edge technology solutions.
This is a Hardware Engineer job that can offer opportunities for career progression.
Key skills and experience required for this Hardware role:
- Interest in electronics engineering
- 3 year’s experience in electronics engineering.
- Knowledge of microcontrollers
- Test/Constructing/adjusting electronics
- Track record of leading a project
- Electronics Engineering degree, 2:1 or above/relevant work experience
The salary for this position of Hardware Engineer role will be circa £45,000 - £60,000 per annum depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme, remote working, and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this Hardware Engineer role.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.