FPGA Engineer – Maidenhead - £65K - £75k
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for a rapidly expanding electronics manufacturer who are now seeking an FPGA Development Engineer.
As an FPGA Development Engineer you will be working both individually and within small teams to deliver solutions to challenging problems, their products are used globally you will get the chance to see your work being used in the real world.
This is an FPGA Engineer role that can offer semi-remote work, and great opportunities for career progression.
- Working with a broad range DSP/Filters.
- Setup of FPGA/Board
- Control of hardware to transmit and receive RF.
- Work with Embedded Software Engineers, R&D, and Systems
- Use high-quality test strategies.
- Take part in code and design.
- Support teammates/junior team.
Skills and experience required:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or related field
- Experience of Programming in VHDL
- Knowledge of RTL-level design/Avalon/AXI4/FPGA fabric/clocking necessary
- Minimum 5 years post-grad experience in FPGA development
- High-speed timing closure
- Proven FPGA designs Background
- Track record in producing designs on time and within budget.
The salary for this position of FPGA Engineer will be circa £65,000 - £75,000 depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme, company bonus, flexible working, and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this Senior FPGA Engineer job.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science, or Simulation contact us today.