EMC Engineer – Oxfordshire - £55k-£65k
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting a rapidly growing Aerospace market leader who are now seeking an EMC Engineer.
As part of their ongoing growth phase, they are looking for an EMC Engineer to join their team, to help develop noise-free, clean air transport.
This is an EMC Engineer that can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression.
Key skills required for this role:
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Understanding of electromagnetic fields
- Antenna and propagation
- Signal integrity, EMI/EMC
- Understanding of relevant aerospace standards
- Understanding of Computer Aided Electromagnetic simulation
- Background in modelling tools
- Experience dealing with Laboratory test equipment
- Analyser, Signal Generator, Oscilloscope and DVM
- Experience with PCB schematics
- Experience with mixed signal circuit design
- Good verbal and written skills
The salary for this position of EMC Engineer will be circa £65,000 depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme, private medical, and more. If you’re interested in this EMC Engineer, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Devops, Test, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.