Embedded Software Engineer - £400 day – Semi remote – Horsham – Outside IR35
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a rapidly expanding Electronics manufacturer in Horsham now seeking an Embedded software Engineer for an initial 6 month contract.
The company are seeking an Embedded Software Engineer with solid C++ experience for Embedded systems, with exposure to working on Telecoms, Satcoms or IOT connected products.
This Embedded software role will be outside IR35. Due to the nature of the work, some onsite work will be required.
- Bachelors or higher in Embedded systems, Physics or similar
- 2+ years commercial Embedded C experience
- Academic or commercial Microcontroller design experience (STM32 preferred)
- Commercial or academic C++ is highly desirable but not essential.
- Exposure to Electronics is advantageous but not essential
The company are rapidly expanding and are at the forefront of their industry. They are looking to pay circa £400 a day. This will be an initial 6 month contract will likely extension. If you’re interested in this Embedded Software role, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Test, Electronics, FPGA design, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.