Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for a market-leading electronics manufacturer that is now seeking a Electronics Engineer.
As an Electronics Engineer, you will help identify, troubleshoot, and solve problems. You will also get to see products through the full life scale from design to manufacture. As pioneers in the energy and green tech space the work you will be doing will be revolutionising the energy and green tech industry
This is a Electronics Engineer role that can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression.
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Electrical/electronics engineering degree
- Experience using electrical test equipment
- Good soldering/hand tools/electronic/mechanical assembly skills
- Understanding of PCB CAD tools
- Understanding of simulation packages
- Being able to examine and choose components for design enhancements
- 3+ years in a similar role
The salary for this position of Electronics Engineer role will be circa £45,000 - £55,000 per annum depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme, remote working, and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this Electronics Engineer job.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.