Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for a market-leading instrumentation expert, who are now seeking an Electronic Design Engineer. They design a range of products within their sector, so you will get to see a wide variety of products through their full life cycle from design to manufacture.
This is an Electronic Design Engineer role that can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression.
Key skills and experience required for this Electronics Design Engineer Role:
- Background in design of mixed signal circuits
- Experience with software for schematic design
- Ability to work on conversion of analogue signals in each direction
- Understanding of AC circuits
- Knowledge of routing and build-pack production
- Control theory troubleshooting mixed signal circuits
- Experience with prototyping
The salary for this position of an Electronic Design Engineer will be circa £50,000 per annum depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme, profit share, and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this Electronic Design Engineer role.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.