Cloud Engineer – Bicester – £65k - £70k
Hexwired recruitment has partnered with a company who are developing a piece of ground-breaking piece of technology in the camera systems sector and are looking for a Cloud Engineer to join their expanding team.
Being part of a constantly growing industry means there is endless opportunity to expand and excel your career with this ever-growing company. Bring your talent and ambition to this huge market.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building, deploying and maintaining cloud based systems which relate to supporting the companies products in the field.
Key skills required to for this Cloud Engineer role:
- 3+ years of experience in developing and deploying services on commercial cloud infrastructure
- 3+ years of experience building APIs
- Firm understanding of design of native cloud applications
- Solid experience using Python
- Hands-on experience with container orchestration systems (preferably Docker and Kubernets) in cloud environments
Being a startup, the company is looking to expand and grow, meaning you can grow with it! They are looking to pay circa £70,000 per annum that comes with a fantastic pension scheme, private medical plan and much more!
If you are interested in this role, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us today. Additionally, if you’re interested in any other jobs across Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation, please contact us today.