Website Hexwired Recruitment
VP engineering – Hampshire – High speed networking products
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a rapidly expanding R&D company with offices near Southampton who are now seeking a VP of Engineering with solid experience within the cellular industry to lead and bring to market a brand new range of products.
The company are developing a range of revolutionary products, partnering with some of the largest manufacturers in their industry. This role is an essential part of the companies development and you will be heavily involved with tier 1 vendors and manufacturers working on world leading solutions.
As a VP of Engineering, you will still be relatively hands on, with a key focus on Project leadership, Stake holder management and Product delivery. This is an excellent opportunity for a Manager or Even Technical Lead who wants to take the next step in their career, but not lose their engineering skills!
- Degree or Masters in a relevant field (Telecoms, Physics, Maths, Wireless systems)
- Strong background in engineering (either software or Hardware)
- Extensive experience working in the Telecommunications, Satcoms or RF sector
- Excellent experience liaising with stakeholders and customers
- Good experience leading engineers on projects
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
- A Passion for Deep Tech and Product delivery are highly desirable!
The company are looking to offer a competitive salary dependent on experience along with an excellent benefits package including bonuses. The company are also offering remote work and the chance to get in on a huge greenfield project from the beginning. If you’re interested in this Principal Software role, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.