Website Hexwired Recruitment
Verification & Validation Engineer – East Kilbride – £45k-£65k
Our client is a world leader in electronic components with mission critical industries, they have an office based near East Kilbride. They design next generation systems for huge markets and are looking for a Verification & Validation Engineer to join their expanding Firmware team.They’re seeking this Verification & Validation Engineer to help create their products for the future. You will work across all phases of the product life cycle and have great development opportunities within the company.
Skills and experience required for this V&V role:
- Previous experience writing test benches in Verilog HDL & VHDL code
- Proven experience using Python for automation test
- Knowledge with operating both continuous integration & continuous delivery toolsets
- Previous experience with synthesis, place and route and static timing analysis, specific experience with Synopsis Synplify, targeting Xilinx FPGAs is desired but not essential
- Previous experience with trace based testing
The salary for this Verification & Validation role could be up to £65,000 per annum depending on experience. Benefits package includes an excellent pension scheme, bonus scheme, hybrid remote working and much more. If you think you have the right skills and experience for the role of Verification & Validation Engineer job in East Kilbride then please apply.
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Software Test, Devops, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.