Website Hexwired Recruitment
Verification Engineer – Winchester – £60k-£65k
Hexwired Recruitment is working with a leading semiconductor manufacturer based near Winchester. They looking to develop new approaches within their verification team, because of this they are looking for a Verification Engineer to join their team.Due to their recent success in the market they are seeking a Verification Engineer to help support their growth as a business. As a Verification Engineer, you will work with the latest cutting-edge technology and lead the development of new verification methodologies.
Skills and experience required for this Verification Engineer role:
- 5+ years experience as a Verification Engineer.
- Previous experience with verification methodologies such as UVM.
- Previous experience with automation scripting.
- Previous experience using EDA tools such as Xilinx Vivado, Synopsys DC etc.
- Previous experience within the semiconductor or telecommunications industry is desired but not essential.
The salary for this Verification Engineer role could be up to £65,000 per annum for the right candidate. Benefits package includes an excellent pension scheme, holiday and much more. If you think you have the right skills and experience for Verification Engineer job in Winchester, then please apply!
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Software Test, Devops, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.