Website Hexwired Recruitment
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for a Wireless Communication market leader now seeking a Validation/Verification Hardware Engineer.
Pioneering in their sector you will be working on brand new R&D projects; you will also see these project through the full life cycle from design to manufacture.
This is a job that can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression.
Key skills and experience required for this role:
- Skilled with LabVIEW
- Willing to work onsite
- Experience in a programming language like LabVIEW/PYTHON
- Producing automated test scripts
- Experience with a range of RF test and measurement equipment
- Experience with amplifiers, switches, and frequency converters
- Ability to produce customer-facing test documentation
The salary for this position of a Validation/Verification Hardware Engineer will be circa £60,000 per annum depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this Validation/Verification Hardware Engineer job in London.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.