Website Hexwired Recruitment
UI/UX Designer – London (semi-remote) – Salary DOE
Hexwired Recruitment have partnered with a company who are leading the technology charge in a dynamic SaaS environment for their product in digital transformation for the construction industry. They are now seeking a UI/UX Designer who will play a pivotal role in crafting their innovative platform.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for creating intuitive and visually appealing user interface designs that align with the product vision and user needs, conducting user research, gathering feedback and iterate designs based on user insights and usability testing. You will also develop wireframes, prototypes, and user flows to effectively communicate design ideas and collaborate with product managers, developers, and stakeholders to ensure seamless implementation of designs.
Key skills required for this UI/UX Designer role:
- Proven experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role, preferably in SaaS or software product development.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, or similar software.
- Strong portfolio showcasing exceptional UI/UX design skills and the ability to solve complex design problems.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively present and defend design decisions.
Being a rapidly expanding company with a rewarding culture, they’re looking to grow quickly, meaning you can grow with it! The salary will be dependent on experience. If you are interested in this UI/UX Designer role, please apply!
Additionally, if you’re interested in any other jobs across Python, Java, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or any Backend development, please contact us today.