Website Hexwired Recruitment
Test Engineer –Slough – £30k-£45k
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a successful R&D company within the aerospace sector, they have an office based near Slough and are now seeking a Test Engineer to join their growing team.They’re seeking this Test Engineer to help assist the R&D and production teams transition prototypes into the manufacturing phase and address any issues that occur during the process. This is a very hands on role where you will be fault finding a range of products using various bench equipment.
Skills and experience required for this Test Engineer role:
- Degree in Electronics Engineering
- 3+ experience working as a Test Engineer within electronics manufacturing
- Previous experience with fault finding using equipment such as oscilloscopes, multi-meters etc.
- Previous experience testing products within a development environment
- Previous experience working with unmanned/manned aircrafts is desired but not essential
The salary for this Test Engineer role could be up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience. Benefits package includes an excellent pension scheme, holiday, on-site parking and much more.
If you think you have the right skills and experience for the role of Test Engineer job in Slough then please apply.
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Software Test, Devops, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.