Website Hexwired Recruitment
Test Engineer – Woking – £35k-£40k
Hexwired Recruitment is working with a leading electronics manufacturer with an office based near Woking. They are revolutionising the industry and are currently growing rapidly as a company, because of this they are looking for a Test Engineer to join their expanding team.They’re seeking this Test Engineer to help support their growth as a business. The ideal candidate will provide support to their engineering and manufacturing teams, to supply high quality products and systems to their customers.
Skills and experience required for this Test Engineer job:
- Previous experience with problem fault finding and repair down to component level.
- Previous experience designing and constructing bespoke jigs & harnesses.
- Previous experience with the use of oscilloscopes, multi meters etc.
- BTEC Qualification in Electronics is desired but not essential.
- Ability to be UK Security Cleared.
The salary for this Test Engineer role could be up to £40,000 per annum for the right candidate. Benefits package includes an excellent pension scheme, holiday and much more. If you think you have the right skills and experience for the role of Test Engineer job in Woking then please apply!
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Software Test, Devops, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.