Website Hexwired Recruitment
Software Verification Engineer – Oxford – £65k – Semi remote
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a world leader in the Aerospace sector in Oxford who are now seeking a Software Verification Engineer with solid experience working on Aerospace standard to help verify and validate a brand new portfolio of products.
The company are rapidly expanding due to successful investment as well as partnerships with several multinationals in their sector. You will be part of a world leading R&D team developing ground breaking solutions.
As a Software Verification Engineer, you will be working to DO-178 standards test plans as well as HIL testing.
- Degree in Electronics, Embedded Systems or similar
- 3+ years commercial Software testing experience
- Good commercial experience working on Aerospace products and the associated standards (DO-178, DO-145 etc)
- Good experience building Test cases as well as working on HIL testing.
- Previous experience working on Embedded C
The company are rapidly expanding and are at the forefront of their industry. They are looking to pay circa £65k. If you’re interested in this Software Verification role, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.