Website Hexwired Recruitment
Software Team Lead – London – £65k-£70k
Hexwired Recruitment have partnered with a Modelling Software company looking for a Software Team Lead for their development team.
You’ll be leading joining a small yet innovative team of Software Engineers ensuring the development of new ready to release software.
The role will be weighed in favour of hands-on development but there will be a management element, so you will need experience as a Lead Software Engineer, preferably in an Agile environment. If you possess experience using technical/ mathematical software this will be advantageous.
Skills & experience required for this Software Team Lead role:
- Degree Qualified – Engineering / Software Engineering.
- 5 + years of commercial experience developing in C++ (preferably on Windows).
- Previous experience in Senior roles with management of junior developers within the team.
- Familiarity with Technical or Mathematical software, or modelling/ algorithm design
- Experience with Python
- A Masters or PhD in a relevant
- Familiarity working within an Agile environment
They’re able to pay £65k-£70k per annum for this position offering the ability to work from their London office 3 days a week, with 2 days from home. If you’d be interested in this Software Engineer job in London, please apply.
Alternatively, if you’d be interested in hearing about roles in a different area such as Embedded software, Python, Test and QA or Electrical and Hardware, please get in touch and the relevant consultant will reach out!