Website Hexwired Recruitment
Software Automation Test Engineer job – Bletchley – £45k – £55k
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for an innovative wireless electronic organisation who are now seeking a Software Automation Test Engineer.
This is a role that can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression, and hybrid. The role will include design, develop and executing automation scripts, in addition to reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents, as well as providing QA feedback.
Key skills and experience needed for this role:
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Extensive experience with automated testing tools
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
The salary for this position of this Software Automation test engineer role will be circa £45,000- £55,000 per annum depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this Software Automation Test Engineer job in Bletchley.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs such as; test engineer, testing of product software, test automation engineer and target device applications email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02036050605.