Website Hexwired Recruitment
Senior Software Developer – Woking – £55k-£75k
Hexwired Recruitment have partnered with a rapidly expanding consultancy based near Woking. They develop a range of solutions for a diverse client base with complex requirements largely focused on signal processing and wireless communications.
As an integral member of their software team, you’ll use a range of tools to respond the niche customer led solutions to overcome them, now is the time to join as a Senior Software Developer!
Requirements for this role Senior Software role:
- Excellent academic background – including AAA at A-Level and at least a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Computer Science or Physics
- 3 years commercial experience developing in C++
- Signal processing/ RF algorithmic design
- Familiarity with embedded products
- Strong FPGA/ VDHL knowledge
- PCB familiarity
They’re looking to offer £55,000 -£75,000 per annumfor the right candidate depending on experience, alongside this they’re able to offer generous pension contributions and holiday allowance. If you think you’d be a good fit for this Senior Software Developer job in Woking, please apply today!
If you’d like to hear about other roles in areas such as embedded, front-end development, electrical, hardware or test – please get in touch and the relevant consultant will reach out today.