Website Hexwired Recruitment
Senior Hardware Engineer job– Chandlers Ford – £50k – £70k
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for innovative electronics manufacturer who are now seeking a Senior Hardware Engineer.
This is a position that can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression. As a Senior Hardware Engineer, you will be involved in driving cutting-edge projects with a company that has international scope, in a hands-on role where you can use your skill set and knowledge to steer innovation forward.
Key skills required for this role:
- Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with digital designs in the ASIC and FPGA industry
- Specialist knowledge of an RTL language
- Strong understanding of a scripting language
- Knowledge of STA and EDA tools and digital design
- Understanding of EDA tools for simulation/synthesis
The salary for this position of Senior Hardware Engineer will be circa £50,000 – £70,000 per annum depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this Senior Hardware job in Chandlers Ford.
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.