Website Hexwired Recruitment
Senior Embedded Software Engineer job – £75k – £85k – Epsom
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a rapidly expanding R&D company with offices near Epsom who are now seeking a Senior Embedded Software Engineer with solid experience writing C/C++ software for wireless products.
The company are developing a range of revolutionary products, partnering with some of the largest manufacturers in their industry. This role is an essential part of the companies development and you will be heavily involved with tier 1 vendors and manufacturers working on world leading solutions.
In this role you will be working on FPGA based products, developing a range of Wireless solutions.
- Degree or Masters in Embedded Systems, Maths, Physics or similar
- Excellent commercial C/C++ experience (Linux based or Embedded Linux preferred)
- Good experience working on cellular/Wireless products (Telecoms, IOT, Satcoms etc)
- Previous experience building Python scripts is highly desirable but not essential.
- Experience in a Technical Leader or Software Architect role is highly desirable.
The company are looking to offer circa £85,000 per annum dependent on experience along with an excellent benefits package including shares and bonuses. The company are also offering remote work and the chance to get in on a huge greenfield project from the beginning. If you’re interested Senior Embedded Software Engineer job in Epsom, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.