Website Hexwired Recruitment
Senior Electronics Engineer – Horsham – £55k
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for innovative electronics manufacturer who are now seeking a Senior Electronics Engineer.
This is a Senior Electronics Engineer job that can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression.
In this role you would provide multipurpose electronic hardware control system designs in order to allow new products to be developed that meet the necessary requirements.
Key skills required for this role:
- Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or equivalent subject
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience in embedded systems /hardware development
- Fluency in schematic capture tools like Orcad – PADS – Altium
- Knowledge of PCB layout tools like Allegro – PADS – Altium
- Design circuits that contain embedded processors, Ethernet, PWM & Displays
- Ability to write complete technical design documents.
- Understanding of production techniques and design for production concepts
- Knowledge of handover and management of designs in production
- Can support/debug system integration
The salary for this position of Senior Electronics will be circa £55,000 per annum depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme and additional benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this Senior Electronics job in Horsham.
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.