Website Hexwired Recruitment
Senior DSP Engineer Job – £65k – £75k – Havant – Semi remote
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a highly successful Defence company based near Havant who are now seeking a Senior DSP Engineer to help lead the development of a range of novel UAV products.
The company are expanding due to recent successes and are now seeking a Senior DSP Engineer ideally with experience writing algorithms using C++ and/or Matlab. You will be working closely with the Embedded software and Electronics team, to deliver bespoke and unique products for customers globally!
Due to the nature of the work in this Senior DSP engineer role, the ability to gain security clearance is preferred. This role will mostly be onsite.
- Masters or PhD in DSP, Physics, Maths or similar
- 5+ years commercial experience working on DSP’s
- Good commercial Matlab or C++ for algorithm design
- Good experience working on products utilising FPGA’s
- A background in Aerospace is highly desirable but not essential
- Ability to gain security clearance is highly desirable.
For this Senior DSP Engineer job, the company are offering circa 75,000 dependent on experience along with an excellent benefits package. Due to the nature of the work, the company will need you onsite a few days a week with some flexibility around this. If you’re interested in this Senior DSP Engineer job, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.