Website Hexwired Recruitment
Senior C++ Engineer – £55k-£65k – London
Hexwired are recruiting for an exciting and prestigious company in the Media and Broadcast industry. You would join an innovative Software team at the forefront of software solutions for the entertainment industry.
The successful candidate will work well in a supportive, collaborative environment. They will need to be driven and determined to design and implement the necessary software solution for their product catalogue. You’ll be responsible for the development of specific product features. Now is the time to join as a Senior C++ Engineer as this company seeks to scale in line with its ever-growing order book.
- Genuine interest in software design and problem solving
- 2:1 or higher degree in a related subject from a Russell Group university or equivalent
- 3 years+ experience developing in C++
- Familiarity with g the Qt toolkit
- Attention to detail and ability to articulate your thought process
- Previous experience in Media and Broadcast, Video, Lighting or Audio is desirable
The successful candidate can expect a package of £55,000 – £65,000 per annum depending on level of commercial experience, as well as a guaranteed bonus and generous holiday allowance. If you think you meet the requirements for this Senior C++ Engineer job in London please apply today!
Interested in hearing about roles within a different area such as Python, Embedded, Test, Electrical or Hardware? Please get in contact and the relevant consultant will reach out!