Website Hexwired Recruitment
Safety Engineer – Buckingham (Hybrid) – £65k
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a leading pioneer in aerospace development with an office based near Buckingham. They are revolutionising the industry and are currently in a high growth phase, because of this they are looking for a Safety Engineer to join their expanding team.The company are seeking this Safety Engineer to help support their growth as a business. You will be heavily involved in ensuring new processes & systems comply with all safety objectives and guidelines.
Skills and experience required for this Safety Engineer job:
- Degree in a relevant engineering discipline such as aerospace, automotive or mechanical
- Previous experience with Fault Tree analysis, Hazard Analysis & Common Mode analysis
- Previous experience with electric motors, controllers or similar applications
- Must have a UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience working in a Safety & Reliability role within the aerospace industry is desired but not essential
The salary for this Safety Engineer role could be up to £65,000 per annum for the right candidate, you also have the option to work from home 2 days a week. Benefits package includes an excellent pension scheme, 25 days holiday and much more. If you think you have the right skills and experience for the role of Safety Engineer job in Buckingham then please apply!
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Software Test, Devops, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.