Website Hexwired Recruitment
Safety Engineer – Nottingham – £45k-£55k
Hexwired Recruitment have partnered with a world leading manufacturer of electronic components within mission critical industries that have an office based near Nottingham. They design next generation systems for huge markets and are looking for a Safety Engineer to join their expanding safety team.They’re seeking this Safety Engineer to help improve their safety and operational processes. You will be involved in developing and maintaining safety cases for both new and current manufacturing facilities, you will also have great development opportunities within the company.
Skills and experience required for this Safety Engineer role:
- Degree in a relevant engineering discipline such as aerospace, automotive or mechanical
- Previous experience with Fault Tree analysis, Hazard Analysis & Common Mode analysis
- Previous experience with various motors & controllers or similar applications
- Must have the ability to gain Security Clearance
- Previous experience working in a Safety & Reliability role within the aerospace/automotive industry is desired but not essential
The salary for this Safety Engineer role could be up to £55,000 per annum for the right candidate. Benefits package includes an excellent pension scheme, 25 days holiday and much more. If you think you have the right skills and experience for the role of Safety Engineer job in Nottingham, then please apply.
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Software Test, Devops, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.