Website Hexwired Recruitment
Quality Engineer – Buckingham – Semi-remote – £65k
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a leading pioneer in aerospace development with an office based near Buckingham. They are revolutionising the industry and are currently in a high growth phase, because of this they are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their expanding team.The company are seeking this Quality Engineer to help support their growth as a business. You will be heavily involved in developing and implementing new processes & systems in compliance with AS9100 and other regulatory requirements.
Skills and experience required for this Quality Engineer role:
- Previous experience working in compliance with AS9100
- Previous use of problem resolution tools such as 8D, 5 Why, 6 Sigma etc
- Previous experience with APQP tools and techniques, familiarity with AS9145 is ideal
- Previous experience with both internal and external audits
- Previous experience as a Quality Engineer in the regulated industry is desired but not essential
The salary for this Quality Engineer role could be up to £65,000 per annum for the right candidate, you also have the option to work from home 2 days a week. Benefits package includes an excellent pension scheme, 25 days holiday and much more. If you think you have the right skills and experience for the role of Quality Engineer job in Buckingham then please apply!
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Software Test, DevOps, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.