Website Hexwired Recruitment
Process Engineer – Brentwood – £50k-£55k
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a leading electronics manufacturer working across various industries such as media, aerospace & satellites with an office based near Brentwood. This is a great opportunity to join a company that design next generation technology for a range of markets and become a key part of their growing team as a Process Engineer.
They’re seeking a Process Engineer to help bring their advanced products to market as they are making significant investments into new products. You will be part of a team of engineers working on an exciting new project, there will be loads of chances to progress within this company and you will be joining it at an amazing time.
Skills and experience required for this Process Engineer job:
- 5+ Years Experience in an Engineering Role within a Manufacturing Environment
- Working knowledge of electrical assembly, mechanical assembly, manufacturing or RF testing
- Previous experience working with various lab tools such as Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analysers etc.
- Previous experience designing and assembling jigs for manufacturing.
- Ability to be UK Security Cleared
- Degree in an engineering, physics or chemistry related subject is desired but not essential
The salary for this Process Engineer role could be up to £55,000 per annum depending on experience. Benefits package includes an excellent pension scheme, holiday, private healthcare and much more.
If you think you have the right skills and experience for the role of Process Engineer then please apply.
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Software Test, Devops, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.