Website Hexwired Recruitment
Hexwired recruitment has partnered with an international leader that are shaping the future of 3D semantic understanding in London. Our client is now looking for a Principal Software Engineer to lead and implement software development and deployment as well as lead engineering best practises and coach and train junior members.
Being part of a highly lucrative industry means there is endless opportunity to expand and excel your career with this ever-growing company. Bring your talent and ambition to this huge market.
In this role you will be responsible for leading and implementing software development, specifically system architecture and design, cloud deployment and performance optimisation. You will also be responsible for coaching and training junior members and will support in the hiring process.
Key required for this role:
- 5+ years’ experience designing and carrying out maintainable software
- 2+ years of managing software products starting from design to deployment
- Highly skilled in Python and familiarity with another second object oriented language
- Experience with AWS and familiarity with Docker and container orchestration
- Background in Machine Learning or AI
Being one of the leaders in their field, the company are keen to stay motivated as a world leader. They are looking to pay circa £85,000 per annum that comes with an excellent benefits package.
If you’re interested in this Principal Software Engineer job in London, please apply.