Website Hexwired Recruitment
Principal FPGA Engineer – Hertfordshire – Semi Remote – DOE
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for an RF design and manufacturing market leader who are now seeking a Principal FPGA Engineer to join their team.
This is a Principal FPGA Engineer role that can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression.
Key skills required for this FPGA Engineer role:
- Minimum of 8 years of industry experience
- Knowledge of FPGA implementation of communications stacks
- Good Knowledge of FPGA synthesis tools
- Vast Knowledge of writing FPGA test benches
- Efficient implementation of DSP algorithms in VHDL
- FPGA code design, synthesis, implementation, and test
- Linux system configuration
- Background in C / C++ / Rust or other high-level language
The salary for this position of Principal FPGA Engineer is negotiable depending on experience. The benefits package includes up to 2 days working from home, early start & finish time, relocation support, VISA sponsorship a fantastic pension scheme, and more. If you are interested in this Principal FPGA Engineer job, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Test, Devops, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.