Website Hexwired Recruitment
Power Electronics Engineer Job – Oxford – £60K – £70k
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a company that is revolutionising personal mobility, who are now seeking a Power Electronics Engineer.
As a Power Electronics Engineer, you will be part of the design, implementation, test and documentation of controller power hardware.
This is a Power Electronics Engineer that can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression.
Key skills and experience required:
- Degree or equivalent in electrical engineering
- Proven experience in the industry
- Experience with ECAD, EMC, and inverter systems
- Able to communicate with both customers and suppliers
- Strong written and verbal skills, good collaboration skills, and able to work across teams sufficiently
- Willing to travel as required
The salary for this Power Electronics Engineer job will be circa £60,000 – £70,000 depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme, private medical, and more. If you’re interested in this Power Electronics Engineer role, please apply.