Website Hexwired Recruitment
PCB Engineer – Bournemouth – £50k D.O.E
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for a market-leading electronics manufacturer that is now seeking a PCB Engineer.
As an PCB Engineer, you will help identify, troubleshoot, and solve problems. You will also get to see products through the full life scale from design to manufacture. Leveraging a deep understanding of cutting-edge and emerging technologies, Our client offers electronic design services tailored to create innovative products starting from the systems architecture phase.
This is a PCB Engineer role that can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression.
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Electrical/electronic engineering degree
- Design experience in multi-layered PCBs using Altium
- Knowledge of PCB CAD software
- Interfacing with Suppliers
- Growth and maintenance of PCB/CAD component libraries
- Experience with mixed signal/high speed digital/high voltage/high current circuits
- Knowledge of IPC standards
- Experience of PCB fabrication
The salary for this position of PCB Engineer role will be circa £50,000 per annum depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme, remote working, and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this PCB Engineer job in Bournemouth.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.