Website Hexwired Recruitment
Machine Learning Engineer – Cambridge – Onsite – £60-£100k DOE
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a company who are harnessing breakthrough technology to bolster the UK’s Defence and Security. They are seeking a Machine Learning Engineer who will be positioned at the forefront of innovation with the work directly contributing to safeguarding the nation against emerging technological and cyber threats.
Being part of a constantly growing industry means there is endless opportunity to expand and excel your career with this ever-expanding company. Bring your talent and ambition to this huge market.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you’ll be responsible for collaborating with accomplished scientists, engineers, and designers as well as delving into cutting-edge concepts, translating them into tangible prototypes through the company’s rapid design and implementation approach.
This multifaceted role entails designing and deploying machine learning systems for diverse real-world challenges, integrating third-party components, and independently constructing elements. Throughout the process, you’ll navigate the entire machine learning development cycle, from data handling and code prototyping to iterative model design and the packaging of code into client-ready products.
Key skills required for this role:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role with a proficiency in Python.
- Proficiency in well-known machine learning libraries and frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, and scikit-learn.
- Adeptness in designing neural network architectures, employing deep learning methodologies, and constructing and training intricate deep learning models.
- Skill in crafting and managing extensive datasets, encompassing preprocessing stages, and familiarity with data manipulation libraries such as Pandas and NumPy. Also, competence in using data visualisation tools like Matplotlib or Seaborn.
- Hands-on expertise in formulating machine learning solutions tailored for resource-constrained scenarios, along with the ability to deploy these solutions to edge-processing platforms.
- Familiarity with cutting-edge technologies like Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs), Large Language Models (LLMs), Reinforcement Learning (RL), and eXplainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI).
- Able to obtain SC or DV security clearance.
Being a rapidly expanding company with a rewarding culture, they’re always looking to grow, meaning you can grow with it! They are looking to pay circa £60-£100k per annum, depending on experience. If you are interested in this Machine Leaning Engineer role in Cambridge, please apply!
Additionally, if you’re interested in any other jobs across Python, Java, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or any Backend development, please contact us today.