Website Hexwired Recruitment
Machine Learning Engineer Job – London – £100k
Hexwired Recruitment is currently hiring for a rapidly expanding R&D company developing bespoke Simulation solutions in London. They’re now seeking a Machine Learning Engineer with a solid understanding of Neural Network applications to be used in a range of novel cybersecurity applications.
The company are working with a range of diverse customers so this is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a challenging and rewarding role in data science. This a senior role within the business and there is scope to grow as the company expands!
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be working extensively with 3D data to develop a range of products and solutions.
- Masters or PhD in Machine Learning, Physics or Similar
- 4+ years commercial Machine Learning experience (academic experience also considered)
- Experience using C++ for 3D algorithm design or similar applications (graphics, Neural networks etc)
- UK national with the ability to achieve SC clearance
- Experience or knowledge with GANs is a bonus but not essential
The company are looking to offer circa £100,000 per annum benefits including equity along with flexible working, bonuses and the chance to see your work being used worldwide! If you would be interested in this Machine Learning job in London, please apply.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.