Website Hexwired Recruitment
Lead Quality Engineer – Buckingham – Semi-remote – £65k
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a leading pioneer in a regulated industry with an office based near Buckingham. They are revolutionising the industry and are currently in a high growth phase, because of this they are looking for a Lead Quality Engineer to join their expanding team.The company are seeking this Lead Quality Engineer to help support their growth as a business. You will be responsible for leading a team of Quality Engineers, and act as quality focal point for project teams to ensure business processes and regulatory requirements are met.
Skills and experience required for this Lead Quality Engineer job:
- Previous experience working in compliance with AS9100
- Previous use of problem resolution tools such as 8D, 5 Why, 6 Sigma etc
- Previous experience with APQP tools and techniques, familiarity with AS9145 is ideal
- Experience dealing with customers, suppliers and internal leaders
- Previous experience as a Lead Quality Engineer in the regulated industry is desired but not essential
The salary for this Lead Quality Engineer role could be up to £65,000 per annum for the right candidate, you also have the option to work from home 2 days a week. Benefits package includes an excellent pension scheme, 25 days holiday and much more. If you think you have the right skills and experience for the role of Lead Quality Engineer job in Buckingham then please apply!
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Software Test, DevOps, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.