Website Hexwired Recruitment
Lead DevOps Engineer – Cranfield – £85k-£95k
Hexwired Recruitment is working with an industry leading provider of wireless products with an office based near Cranfield. They are a fast growing innovate company and are currently expanding rapidly, because of this they are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to join their software team.They’re seeking this Lead DevOps Engineer to help support their growth as a business. They are looking to release a brand new product and you will be spearheading the team helping get the product to the market. You will be working closely with the development team to ensure any complex production issues are solved.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic company that are continuing to disrupt the industry with their brand new products.
Skills and experience required for this Lead DevOps Engineer job:
- 8+ years experience working with AWS and/or Azure
- 8+ years experience in DevOps practices focusing on CI/CD pipelines on git-based commercial source control
- 5+ years experience in agile methodologies, previous experience with JIRA is ideal
- 5+ years experience in messaging protocols and queues such as MQTT or RabbitMQ etc
- Previous experience with networking, telecommunications or OSI model is desired but not essential
The salary for this Lead DevOps Engineer role could be up to £95,000 per annum for the right candidate, you also have the option to work from home 3 days a week. Benefits package includes an excellent pension scheme, 24 days holiday, a free canteen and much more. If you think you have the right skills and experience for the role of Lead DevOps Engineer job in Cranfield, then please apply.
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Software Test, DevOps, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.