Website Hexwired Recruitment
Hardware Verification Engineer – Buckingham (Hybrid) – £60k-£65k
Our client is a leading pioneer in regulated products with an office based near Buckingham. They are revolutionising the industry and are currently in a high growth phase, because of this they are looking for a Hardware Verification Engineer to join their expanding team.The company is seeking a Hardware Verification Engineer to help support their growth as a business. You will be heavily involved in developing and reviewing verification procedures for new projects.
Skills and experience required for this Hardware Verification Engineer role:
- Previously worked on designing test equipment & test rigs to support both PCBA & MCU testing
- Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Previous experience in writing test plans & test procedures
- Working experience with the testing of multilevel PCBA’s
- Experienced in the process of designing and commissioning test equipment & test harnesses
The salary for this Hardware Verification Engineer role could be up to £65,000 per annum for the right candidate, you also have the option to work from home 2 days a week. Benefits package includes an excellent pension scheme, 25 days holiday and much more.
If you think you have the right skills and experience for the role of Hardware Verification Engineer job in Buckingham, then please apply
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Software Test, Devops, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.