Website Hexwired Recruitment
Hardware Engineer– Radstock – £50- £55K
Hexwired Recruitment is actively searching for a proficient and seasoned Hardware Engineer. In this role, you will be an integral part of the engineering team at a globally renowned pioneer in the marine industry.
As our client’s hardware platforms advance to incorporate cutting-edge technologies, they are in need of an additional electronics engineer who will bolster their capabilities in hardware development and the corresponding firmware/software domain.
Key skills required for this Hardware Engineer Job:
- Thoroughly engaging in the intricate aspects of analog, digital, and power supply circuit design.
- Conducting comprehensive evaluation tests to enhance and refine existing designs.
- Pioneering the development of design procedures and protocols to be implemented by the hardware design team.
- Spearheading hardware-level software development for embedded systems, utilising C or preferably C++.
- Crafting user-friendly Windows tools for internal testing and developmental activities.
- Ensuring the completion of essential project documentation.
- Seamless collaboration and integration of design efforts with various specialised disciplines.
- Crafting digital electronics designs, including embedded microprocessors (e.g., ARM, STM32, PIC).
- Shaping industrial control and data interfaces (RS422, CAN, USB, WiFi, ADC, DAC).
- Creating energy-efficient switch-mode power supply solutions.
- Employing PCB layout techniques to optimise power supply and EMC performance.
- Implementing designs suitable for production and testing, geared towards medium production volumes.
- Formulating designs for automated production test systems, with a strong grasp of LabVIEW highly advantageous.
- Mastering enclosure design methodologies and selecting appropriate materials.
- Navigating the fundamentals of RTOS and real-time software, encompassing task scheduling, inter-process communication, and interrupt handling.
- Grasping the principles of object-oriented programming in the context of C++, offering added utility.
The salary for this position of Hardware Engineer job is £50,000 to £55,000 per annum dependent on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme and additional Benefits. Please apply if you think you’d be a good fit for this Hardware Engineer job in Radstock.
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today