Website Hexwired Recruitment
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for a fast-growing electronics manufacturer who is now seeking a Hardware Engineer to join their team.
As a Hardware Engineer, you will be working both individually and within small teams to deliver innovation and edge technology solutions.
This is an engineering job that can offer opportunities for career progression.
Key skills and experience required for this role:
- Interest in electronics engineering
- 3 year’s experience in electronics engineering.
- Knowledge of microcontrollers
- Test/Constructing/adjusting electronics
- Track record of leading a project
- Electronics Engineering degree, 2:1 or above/relevant work experience
The salary for this position of Hardware Engineer role will be circa £45,000 – £60,000 per annum depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme, remote working, and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this Hardware Engineer job in London role.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.