Website Hexwired Recruitment
Hardware Engineer job – Cambridge – 80k – 150k
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for one of the UK’s leading solutions providers who are now seeking a Hardware Engineer.
As a Hardware Engineer, you will see ideas become a reality that will have a real-world impact as you create prototypes.
This is a Hardware Engineer that can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression.
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Degree/PhD in Electronic Engineering or related field
- 2 + year’s experience in electronics/computer science
- Research into the weaknesses found in a range of Systems, Software, and Hardware
- Knowledge of software architecture
- Knowledge of Electronics Hardware
- Experience Cyber Security is crucial
The salary for this position of Hardware Engineer will be circa £80,000 – £150,000 depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme, and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this Hardware Engineer job in Cambridge.
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.