Website Hexwired Recruitment
FPGA Engineer – Nottingham – D.O.E
Hexwired Recruitment is recruiting for innovative electronics manufacturer who are now seeking an FPGA Engineer.
This is an FPGA Engineer job that can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and great opportunities for career progression. As an FPGA Engineer, You will be actively engaged in spearheading ground-breaking projects and tackling challenging issues.
You will contribute to the creation of customised software toolsets that support the firmware development for our equipment. These innovative solutions are meticulously crafted to meet the demanding standards of rigorous safety requirements.
Key skills required for this Electronics Engineer Job:
- Formulating high-level firmware requirements utilising DOORS.
- Developing architectural designs.
- Defining detailed designs and low-level requirements.
- Writing VHDL and Verilog HDL code using Sigasi Studio.
- Conducting HDL design simulations at the unit, integration, and system levels with Mentor Graphics QuestaSIM.
- Performing synthesis, place and route, and static timing analysis using Synopsis Synplify, with a focus on Xilinx FPGAs.
- Creating Python scripts for process automation.
- Operating continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) toolsets.
- Managing change control and configuration management through the use of GIT.
The salary for this position of FPGA Engineer will be dependent on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this FPGA Engineer job in Nottingham.
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.