Website Hexwired Recruitment
FPGA Engineer job– Livingston – Hybrid – £65k
Hexwired Recruitment has partnered with a rapidly expanding consultancy based near Livingston, who are now seeking an FPGA Engineer. to develop a range of different products that will be used globally.
The company is working with clients from all different backgrounds and industries with a wide range of development needs, utilising the latest technology available! You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, developing a range of products used across multiple industries.
- Able to architect and design electronic digital circuitrys
- Skilful with HDL languages to shape hardware
- Knowledge of Vivado and/or Quartus
- Knowledge in implementing completely self-checking test benches
- Knowledge in enhancing FPGA pinouts and overseeing PCB layouts
- Collaborate with a team of engineers to review and upgrade hardware designs
- degree (or equivalent) in Electronic Engineering or a related discipline
The salary for this position of FPGA Engineer will be circa £65,000 p.a depending on experience. The benefits package includes a fantastic pension scheme and additional Benefits. Please apply if you’re interested in this FPGA Engineer job in Livingston.
For more information on this role or any other jobs across; FPGA, Mixed-Signal, Electronics, Hardware, Embedded, C++ programming, Embedded Linux, Golang Development, Machine Learning, Data Science or Simulation contact us today.